Do you have questions regarding the 10th Annual Forum in Gdańsk?
Please contact us:
Pursuant to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as GDPR) (OJ of the EU L 119 of 04.05.2016, page 1), please be informed that:
- The controller of your personal data is the Board of the Pomorskie Voivodeship (Zarząd Województwa Pomorskiego), having its office at 21/27 Okopowa Street, 80-810 Gdańsk. Our other contact data is: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone no: 58 326 86 83; Data protection officer contact details are: email@example.com or phone no: 58 326 85 18;
- Your personal data will be processed based on Art. 6.1 c) and e) of GDPR, the Act of 11 July 2014 on the principles of implementation of the cohesion policy programmes, financed under the 2014-2020 financial perspective, the Act of 8 December 2017 on the State Security Service (Art. 21.6 and 7 in conjunction with Art. 3.1 and 2 and Art. 40), the Interreg Baltic Sea Region Programme 2014-2020, the Agreement between Investitionsbank Schleswig-Holstein, Germany and the Pomorskie Voivodeship for Project F004 Annual Forum 2019, for the purpose of your participation in the 10th Annual Forum of the EU Strategy for the Baltic Sea Region;
- Your personal data will be disclosed to 2mgroup Komunikacja biznesowa Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. – the company we commissioned to process personal data in relation to the organisation of the Forum. Furthermore, your personal data will be disclosed to other entities who will be commissioned to provide services related to the processing of personal data (e.g. IT services providers). Such entities will be processing data based on an agreement with us and only as requested by us;
- Your personal data will be stored until the end of the applicable archiving period;
- You have the right to request from the data controller access to, rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
- The provision of your personal data by you is a prerequisite for your attendance of the event referred to above. You are required to provide these and your failure to provide your personal data will prevent the achievement of the above mentioned purpose of the event attendance.
Cookies can be used for:
- adjusting the content of the website to the user’s preferences,
- creating statistics on the website’s viewership,
- remembering preferences and individual user settings.